Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been awhile

Computer life has been quite frustrating for me lately. About a month ago I had to take my computer into work to have some things worked on. I haven't been able to log onto my own desktop since. I can't access any of my files and it is very frustrating. After a month of my computer tech trying to fix the problem remotely, I finally gave up and brought my computer back up to be fixed. I got a call today saying that everything is now working great. We shall see.

There are so many things that I want to post but I am going to wait until I can access my pictures. Life has been very busy, very exciting, and very fun. We are so excited that Daniel is officially into his last term of school. I can't believe it's already here. He only had two classes that he needed to take to graduate but needed at least 12 credits. He has a pretty fun schedule. He's taking tennis, weight lifting, swimming, golf, and a men's salsa class. I am glad he was able to take these classes because the last two terms have been pretty brutal. It's nice to have easy going, relaxed Daniel back. He makes me laugh!!

The most exciting news we have to report is that Daniel got a job! Hoffman Construction Company hired him. He interned with them for two years. They had 18 interns last year and they only extended offers to 2 of them. We feel so blessed that Daniel was one of them. It's not a very easy time for people to be graduating and looking for jobs. Daniel worked very hard for Hoffman and of course I felt he was definitely worth hiring.:) We will be staying in Corvallis for at least the next 2 years. We are all very excited because we love it here!

5 comments:

Cami said...

We're so excited that your staying too!

clintandleximorgan said...

Congrats! Yeah for Daniel....a JOB! And yeah because you're right...we will be close. And that is wonderful. Love you!

K+C=M+K said...

Exciting news all around! How fun that Daniel gets to take Salsa dancing:) I've always wanted to take some sort of dancing class. And your hubby is in construction? Is he going to be a project manager or something? Move down here and he can work with Kirk!

cdr said...

That's wonderful news that Dan has a job secured. I bet he was worried about that considering the economy. Please relay my congratulations to Dan, please?

Stephanie said...

I will for sure. I always ask him, "have you talked to (someone in your family here) lately? I like knowing what's going on with everyone. I'm sure he'll call you soon.