Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!


I am not the biggest fan of Halloween but I decided to have a little fun with our food this year. Isaiah thought it was pretty cool so I guess it was worth it.



Daniel toasted our pumpkin seeds from pumpkin carving.
They were yummy!


We had some family visit for the BYU vs OSU game. My sister's husband got tickets to go with his brother and they took a couple of their kids. As you can see they were obviously not cheering for OSU.

We made these monster cupcakes while the guys were at the game. I thought they were more cute than scary.






Pumpkin stuffed peppers. Daniel told Isaiah we were eating pumpkin brains, (sort of like the monkey brains in Indiana Jones). Isaiah thought that was pretty awesome.


Mummies in a blanket.


Now on to our pumpkin carving fun. We each had our own different ideas and I thought they turned out nice.

Stephanie: Boo pumpkin on the left. Isaiah: Scary pumpkin in the middle. Daniel: Hoffman pumpkin on the right (he was pretty proud of that one).

Halloween night getting ready for Trunk or Treat. Isaiah was very specific on what he wanted his costume to be, which was sort of a mix of things. He wanted green hair, white face, dark circles around his eyes, and blood dripping down his chin.

Daniel and I thought the green hair was pretty cool.


I think it turned out pretty good! Now that I look at it though his hair sort of looks like Dennis Rodman's :)


Isaiah with one of his buddies from school. It turned out to be a great Halloween this year!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun and super creative with the food!! I don't really like Halloween either...I should be more festive. Cute ideas.

Mom said...

Hey, nice job! I was pleasantly surprised to see another post. I enjoyed it.

Julie said...

I love the food! The stuffed peppers are a really good idea. I forgot about the mummies. I'll have to try some of them out next year if I'm feeling ambitious.

Bridget said...

What?! You're not a "fan" of Halloween?! Could've fooled me! You did some fun things this year. LOVED Saiah's costume and LOVED the stuffed peppers. Super cute. Halloween is probably my favorite time of year!

urdu master said...

Nice blogger