Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Baptism!

There were five kids born in the same year in our family. Stephan was the second to be baptized. I am sad that I didn't get any of Connor:( Stephan is my third the the oldest sister Debora's, son. He asked me to give a talk on the Holy Ghost. I felt pretty special because we have a big family and there were a lot to choose from. He is such a sweet boy. He was so reverent and seemed as if he was taking it all in.


















Afterwards was a whole different story! We have some goofy boys in our family.



















I finally got them calmed down for a good picture. Now I can say that we have some very handsome boys in our family as well!



















Isaiah, Ethan, Claire, and Evelyn waiting patiently for the baptism to start. Can you guess you the family clown is? She is always doing and saying things that crack me up.

This all happened the day after my little sister was sealed in the temple. Major thank you's to my mom for hosting both gatherings to follow in her home. She is always so willing to do what she can so we can all get together and enjoy these kinds of experiences. I am so grateful for my amazing family!



I stole this picture from my sister's blog of the whole family. I know it is small but I think you can click on the image to view it larger.....if you want:)

1 comment:

K+C=M+K said...

How exciting! Wow, what fun to have so many nieces and nephews and sisters! I would have loved to grow up in such a big family! :)