Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Halloween and Thanksgiving!

In my attempt to get caught up on my posting I am combining Halloween and Thanksgiving. We have already had so much fun this holiday season! We have been able to spend a lot of time with family and friends.


We took Isaiah and his friend to the OSU Homecoming parade and bonfire. We had a lot of fun even though the bonfire took FOREVER to get going.
In between Halloween and Thanksgiving this little sweetheart was born. My older sister Lindsey had her 5th child Isabelle Dawn Ordyna. I happened to be in town so I got to see her in the hospital. My sister invited us to Thanksgiving at her house so we could help out since she had just had a baby.

The kids watching Swiss Family Robinson while the adults were busy cooking.

It was a feast. We had way too much food. We ate for three days straight. What a holiday!


Uncle Daniel at the kids table


After all our feasting Daniel and I took the kids on a walk to the duck pond. These boys love trying to catch things.




We had a great weekend and we were glad to spend it with the Ordyna's

1 comment:

eyre blog said...

Hey! You guys are so fun! great updates. what is your address? email me yours and I'll send you ours. My email is my full name @gmail.com.